Rahul gandhi Jokes

Rahul Gandhi comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that his house is on fire, so he calls the fire department on his cell phone. “Please state the nature of your emergency,” says the operator. “Help! My house is on fire!” Rahul Gandhi replies. “Okay, where do you live?” “In a house you silly billy!” Rahul Gandhi replies. “No,no! How do we get there?” the operator asks frustratedly. “Duh! Big Red Truck!!

While in Las Vegas, Rahul Gandhi walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a Coke. Rahul Gandhi looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins. He returns and starts feeding the machine madly and of course the machine keeps feeding out drinks. Another person walks up behind Rahul Gandhi and watches his antics for a few minutes before stopping him and asking if someone else could have a go. Rahul Gandhi turns around and shouts, “Can’t you see I’m winning!Rahul Gandhi came home from school one day and said to his mom, ”I can count higher than all the kids in my second grade class, do you think it is because I am a Gandhi?” His mother replied, ”Of couse it is, dear.” The next day, Rahul Gandhi said, ”I can say the alphabet higher than anyone in my class, do you think it is because I am a Gandhi?” His mother replied, ”Of course it is dear!” The next day Rahul Gandhi came home from his gymnastics and asked his mother, ”I have a larger chest than all the kids in my class, do you think it’s because I am a Gandhi?” His mother replied, ”No dear, I think it is because you are eighteen years old.Photo: Bitch Please About Rahul Gandhi's Acting     Photo: Vikram & Betal Share please....



Rahul Gandhi walks into a hair salon to get his hair cut wearing headphones. The stylist asks him to take off his headphones but Rahul Gandhi refuses. So the stylist takes them off and Rahul Gandhi collapses to the ground and becomes unconscious. The stylist picks up the headphones and hears, “Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out…”

April fools day funny picture




funny Rahul gandhi congress political joke images for being helpfull to mayavati.